Hiking, Travelling and Dreaming

This was intended to be my thoughts on travelling, but I'll have to tame my wanderlust for a while longer....

Saturday, July 14, 2007

  • I can't sleep in. I went to bed early because I was tired/bored.

  • The idea of returning to Montreal scares me. I don't wanna deal with the cranky boyfriend, the heat and the financial stress that awaits me.

  • I've been coutning down the days since I got here but now I need a plan for when I go back. My parents don't understand me. They think I need a holiday. The past 3 months were a damn holiday, the longest I ever had! For years, I worked 6 days/ week during the summer. This summer was "working" in my field which was mentally tiring and even stressful but not in the same way as waitressing/ working for Ghassan! I only worked 40 hours a week and when work ended, that was it. Much different than the endless amounts of schoolwork!

  • Therefore, I need a job, something for a few weeks until I start my real job. Something to do while everyone else works. Something that I can quit easily. Besides for 3 months, I've just been spending. I can't go back there without a purpose.

  • The bf is getting to me. Complaining about his job, his hours, that he has lost contact with people. I'm supposed to be the moody one. I don't know what to say to him. Maybe if he had tried to learn French, he wouldn't have this problem. At least he gets paid for his job. Friends are overrated. I've gone 3 months without any, and without making any (apart from some asylum acquaintances). He complains he has no money. "Well quit smoking!"

  • I thought I'd make it for the last bit without any more tears, but I broke!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home