Hiking, Travelling and Dreaming

This was intended to be my thoughts on travelling, but I'll have to tame my wanderlust for a while longer....

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Back to the City!
  • I'm back. That about sums it up. It's nice to have my own space and access to public transit but I'm having a bumpy "adjusting" period. The concrete, the heat, it makes me long for a swim in the river.
  • I'm finding that I obviously don't have nearly enough hobbies. The days here remind me of Matapedia except for the scenery. I try to keep my self busy and outside but there are 16 hours in a day! And if I was working fulltime, I'd still have time to do the stuff I d now in the evenings.... running/walking/cycling
  • Definately didn't plan this right. Should have planned a 4 week stint backpacking somewhere. Instead, I feel I'm being lazy.
  • Maybe it's just me... I'm hoping to feel back to myself when work starts

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home