Hiking, Travelling and Dreaming

This was intended to be my thoughts on travelling, but I'll have to tame my wanderlust for a while longer....

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Life is too predictable...

I think taking the job is a step in the even more predictable direction. Why do I have to be so darn responsible?

I love my profession, it will definately keep my brain active and require problem solving, but I know that I have been saying for years that I needed to travel. The longer I postpone my travels, the less likely it is that I ever leave...

Some days I feel trapped... confused whether I'm in it for me or for the other party and the comfort. 25 is too young to already be a part of an old, boring, married couple.

The space, being away, is great. However, it gives me time to think about the above!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home