Hiking, Travelling and Dreaming

This was intended to be my thoughts on travelling, but I'll have to tame my wanderlust for a while longer....

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Feet are precious!

On Monday I realized that with every painful step I took. It's almost healed now. I stayed off my feet for the week, except going to school and a bit of water aerobics.

I'm dying to run. I feel pretty lazy but well rested up. If I go today it'll be 20 minutes max and slow, easy, fun. I think I need the endorphins (to quote the ad on coolrunning "Running is my Prozac").

Not too much else to say. School has started and I'm starting to think about my travel plans. I think Europe first, then who knows. I'd really like to have an outdoorsy trek within my travels... I still have a while to think about it.

Ciao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home