Hiking, Travelling and Dreaming

This was intended to be my thoughts on travelling, but I'll have to tame my wanderlust for a while longer....

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

A month since my last entry!

My summer of work is nearly over. My last day of my stage is on Friday. And Saturday, I'll head east! I'm looking forward to getting away, especially hiking with Barry!

September 10th is also creeping up on me... I'm back into running 5 days/ week, but have not quite done a 2 hour "mock race" yet. I'm hoping to beat my April time, and complete this one in 1:45, or at least under 1:50.

September will also mean adjusting to a new roommate. But it's nice timing I think... If nothing else, my French will improve (new roommie is from France).

Anyways, I think that's enough of an entry!

1 Comments:

At 10:48 PM, Anonymous tin337 said...

Too bad and too good that finally your summer job is over. You can do more with life has to offer. You have a longer life to live, believe me everything will turn up ok. Who knows that new roommate of yours could be the sweetest friend you'll ever have. Be optimistic!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home