Hiking, Travelling and Dreaming

This was intended to be my thoughts on travelling, but I'll have to tame my wanderlust for a while longer....

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Need to find a new roommate- for September!


Nope, Lora & I haven't killed eachother yet. But I'm pissed that she's moving out. Especially since she just signed the lease in July. She's running home for the comforts of her family, cheaper rent and a better paying job, all to help her pay off her student debt.

Now I gotta interview people, arrg.

Is it bitchy of me to think that when someone signs a lease, they will live somewhere for the duration of the lease??

On the cup half full side, maybe I can find a roommate with more in common, that doesn't coat everything in salt & olive oil, and that is a little less of a princess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home