Hiking, Travelling and Dreaming

This was intended to be my thoughts on travelling, but I'll have to tame my wanderlust for a while longer....

Monday, July 17, 2006

I should rename this blog "Working, running & sleeping". It's all I've been doing lately. I should drop 2nd cup, but the question is when. Plus, at least there is AC at my jobs!! It lets me escape the nasty summer heat!

I went to Vermont this weekend. It was pretty, reminded me of Fredricton. It also made me miss home. It's not my ecentric mom I miss but more the nature, being able to dip my feet in an ice cold river, the smell of the fresh air, the blue skies and the cool nights (minus the blackflies).

The race (8 miles) went well despite the heat. I think each mile's pace became slower but I ended up finishing in 1:05 which is good for me. I was a bit dizzy at the finishing line, but the medics gave me glucose and water (felt like hema quebec all over again)! It was so beautiful to run with scenery and without smog. Thank god, the september race will be cooler!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home