Hiking, Travelling and Dreaming

This was intended to be my thoughts on travelling, but I'll have to tame my wanderlust for a while longer....

Friday, May 12, 2006

So we have an apt in NDG. The only downpoint is that it's 8 minutes from the metro by bus:(

But its other advantages outweigh the disadvantages, so we're taking it (heat, elec, a/c etc).

I'm not going to France. It's just bad timing with my stage. So I'm back at second cup in the mean time but may get another part-time job. Maybe something more waitress-y.

I got a 10 km race tomorrow evening for the YMCA. 10 km is too fast for me, but it'll be good just as a measurement of my distance and to incorporate a little speed workout for this week. I think I'll do sante-oasis's half marathon again in september as my keep-in-shape goal.

Not too much else to say. I'm sad to be leaving St Henri, but I promise to visit Terry and Joey, and they better visit me!!!

Anyways... gtg shower before signing the lease, and then going to work!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home