Hiking, Travelling and Dreaming

This was intended to be my thoughts on travelling, but I'll have to tame my wanderlust for a while longer....

Sunday, May 28, 2006

I'm sunburnt already, it's not even June yet! I really wish I didn't have to stay here all summer long. I'm already bored with my summer city routine, mainly 'cause I hate cities.

On the bright side, got a great apt for July. I can volunteer for the diversite festival parade again. I can train rigourously and perhaps acclimate to running in these conditions.

Wow! That sounded so negative. I'm just bitter, it's my mood. I need another job, at least to supplement my barista time. Preferably something that doesn't involve coffee!

1 Comments:

At 8:28 AM, Blogger underdoglem said...

Hey mari,
thats nice to know.
as you know im staying here in the country. Im sorry for not sending the application, ill send it next year. Its was my procastination. Anyways cya in july.
youre bro

 

Post a Comment

<< Home