Hiking, Travelling and Dreaming

This was intended to be my thoughts on travelling, but I'll have to tame my wanderlust for a while longer....

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Another race in the rain....

Yesterday evening I ran another race in the rain... Luckily, it was just drizzle, not like the 21 km, and it was shorter, 10 km. It was fun though. I got to see (well kinda see) the botanical gardens, peaceful. There were only about 75 runners, most of which were older, faster men!! So for some of the race, I was alone. I had a few girls behind me and a couple of guys ahead of me. It was loopy, and me with my awful sense of direction (how was I ever in cadets??) almost didn't know which way to go... I just followed the guys ahead of me. So I finished it in a little under 50 minutes, which is faster than my half marathon pace... I'm happy. And the YMCA doesn't give prizes because it considers all of its participants to be winners!!

Anyways, we have our apt which leads to arguments... Lora wants to decorate it in the best way possible. But I don't really care, I'm cheap. Dollarama is fine for me!! She doesn't want it to be dumpy... I personally don't care. I care about the cleanliness about it, but interior decorating was never my strong point!! I'm not artistic.

Okay.. I gtg to the gym...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home