Hiking, Travelling and Dreaming

This was intended to be my thoughts on travelling, but I'll have to tame my wanderlust for a while longer....

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Today I found out that my old friend Lei Lei, the girl who first taught me my mandarin phrases such as "you are a pervert " is married!! She's also going to have a baby in 1 month!!

I'm kinda shocked!! Makes me feel old- and weird when friends my age get married and "grow up".

But she's living in Jasper and invited me out, so hopefully sometime I can hitch out...

My nails are bitten really bad, even for my nails!! I'm trying to finish my speech sciences paper...

Next goal: find an apartment!

1 Comments:

At 5:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on running your 2nd half marathon!! What was your timing? Waffles, eh?? mmmmmm

Keep up your passion for life! Miss ya tons!!!
Criss xoxox

 

Post a Comment

<< Home