Hiking, Travelling and Dreaming

This was intended to be my thoughts on travelling, but I'll have to tame my wanderlust for a while longer....

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Spring is such a tease!

On Friday, I was jogging in shorts along a densely populated canal.

Yesterday, I jogged alone, in my windproof jacket, warmer spandex pants and mitts....

Tomorrow, I think I will be forced to attempt my mock half marathon, without the sun's encouragment.

Apart from that, I'm stressed, drained, got lots of exam preparation ahead of me, papers, projects.... Arggg.. I'm not done until the 26th!

Also, they still have not found me a placement for my may practicum... that's putting my France plans on a hold.

Lastly, I don't know what's going on in terms of my apt situation... Will I pay and not be here... I'm sure as heck not rich enough to do that-it makes me question if I can afford going to France.

I apologize for whining like Jayne's dedicated soul mate- he who puts her on a pedastole... I just feel overwhelmed!! ( But I acknowledge that the end of the semester is like that)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home