Hiking, Travelling and Dreaming

This was intended to be my thoughts on travelling, but I'll have to tame my wanderlust for a while longer....

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Carb overload! (Glycogen for tomorrow's run)

I'm enjoying my leftovers of pasta with pesto along with my free coffee from the library. I'm getting done with the semester, just have 1 exam, 1 paper and 1 project. My next thing is not until Tuesday.

I may have a stage secured soon. It'll be 5 weeks at mckay center for 2 days/week and then 10 days at a language camp in August!!

If this becomes confirmed, I can start to plan France for June/July and can work part-time in May (probably at a cafe). I feel a little less overwhelmed compared to a week ago:)

Okay must be disciplined and get back to work...

1 Comments:

At 5:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU CAN DO IT!!!! The race is almost finished.

Criss xoxox

 

Post a Comment

<< Home