Hiking, Travelling and Dreaming

This was intended to be my thoughts on travelling, but I'll have to tame my wanderlust for a while longer....

Saturday, March 04, 2006

I think my body can't handle alcohol anymore:( I only had 3 beer lastnight and this matin I feel awful. Running on alcohol fuel also is tough- this morning my 20 minute loop felt like a 2 hour run!

I'm glad to see that it's warmed up outside because now I suffer less of a chance of becoming hypothermic (in the flat)!!

This week's mileage was 33 km (in total) and next week it goes up to 35 km. I must say I know feel a physical tired ontop of the mental one (in a good way).

Okay I've got a paper to write about patients with aphasia who can't talk but can only swear and say other overlearned phrases. I'm lying, I can't write till I read papers avant!

Adios!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home