Hiking, Travelling and Dreaming

This was intended to be my thoughts on travelling, but I'll have to tame my wanderlust for a while longer....

Thursday, March 16, 2006

I really don't blog anymore. I'm not sure why. It's not a lack of time and it's not laziness, I think it's just something I stopped doing- a change in my routine!

But, then again I don't feel like I have much interesting stuff to mention.

Being asked what's new? Seems like a rhetorical question... I'd say "same old", school, running and Montreal- the way I live it (may not fit the criteria for living according to one of my siblings).

I am looking forward to adventure or maybe it's more the part of packing a backpack. I'm not sure, but I just won't go back on my word. I solemnly swear to leave Montreal for no less than 2 months. There, now that it's in writing, I have NO excuse to stagnate at a cafe for 7$ an hour!

That may have sounded stupid, but when it comes down to it, I don't want to stay here because "it's the thing I should do". Yet, summer after summer, I work like the little red hen and stay in the city...

Anyways, I gonna keep reading (and hopefully blogging)

Gotta sleep well for my long run demain!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home