Hiking, Travelling and Dreaming

This was intended to be my thoughts on travelling, but I'll have to tame my wanderlust for a while longer....

Saturday, March 18, 2006

I looked up the definition of cold-water flat...

and found it to be "an apartment without modern conveniences". Which somewhat fits with our place. It sure isn't modern. But it does have computers, internet, electricity and (sometimes) hot water!!

The flat is clean, so I can't procrastinate about writing my assessment report. I've also rearranged my bedroom. It is now possible to walk through my door without having to squeeze against my bed. It feels much bigger and now by bed is closer to the window.

Yesterday, was my best run in a while. While the weather sucked, I ended up going for an hour and a half. I got lost and ended up at Beaubien metro. Today I am staying off my legs until tomorrow when I gotta jog a little again.

Anyways, c'est tout!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home