Hiking, Travelling and Dreaming

This was intended to be my thoughts on travelling, but I'll have to tame my wanderlust for a while longer....

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Another peaceful day!

I slept in until 10 am. Woke up to an empty house, then made myself some breakfast and then headed outdoors.

I couldn't find official crosscountry ski trails, so I just went on the skidoo ones. It was beautiful, calm, and I never ran into a skidoo or anyone. It was a lot of climbing, and I hadn't waxed my skis, but it was a fast run coming back. I even managed to lose my ski.

Anyways, I better read before the family gets home.

I sure as heck can't do this in montreal (walk into the woods behind my house and ski for hours in solitude)...

Still wanna see my Mercury!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home