Hiking, Travelling and Dreaming

This was intended to be my thoughts on travelling, but I'll have to tame my wanderlust for a while longer....

Monday, January 09, 2006

This past weekend I disappeared up north to St Agathe. A friend invited me weeks ago, but I didn't think I was going till Friday morning. I basically ran out of the flat in a hurry... packed and got ready in 20 minutes!

I skiied (cross-country style) and snowshoed and ate like a vegan. It was a fun weekend, great exercise and a great excuse not to shower! (Who cares when you're in the woods).

But now I'm back to the city where I gotta shower and focus!! I am having difficulty motivating myself to listen in class and to start reading.

Critter is leaving on the 21st... so we gotta plan goodbye events! Lora (her replacement) has moved in and everyone has to meet her!!! (Jayne!!)

I also need a freakin WHY-EM-SEE-EH schedule. I checked online and it's not posted. This makes me consider taking the night off... Not sure what classes are scheduled.

Okay enough Barbara-ing (inside joke for those who know my mom)...

Adios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home