Hiking, Travelling and Dreaming

This was intended to be my thoughts on travelling, but I'll have to tame my wanderlust for a while longer....

Thursday, December 15, 2005

So, I have no excuse not to write. I'm finished exams and all I have left is my 2 days of audiology practicum at the hospital. That's why I'm sticking around the cold-water flat for another week.

Well, also TLF is driving me home (road trip)!!!

I can't believe how fast the semester past. It's scary 'cause just 3 more and I'll have to work-work. That reduplication is to signify a different job, not like second cup/ presse cafe. Not to mention, I've been in school forever. I almost feel cheated, like I need to see the world before I can work-work. So I am truly considering a trip this summer after my orthophoniste stage in May.

Okay, c'est assez!!!

I'm gonna attempt to jog... to test out my xmas gift from the roommates...:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home