Hiking, Travelling and Dreaming

This was intended to be my thoughts on travelling, but I'll have to tame my wanderlust for a while longer....

Friday, November 25, 2005

Celebrated American thanksgiving with E's family lastnight. We had a family game night too (without Terrence, Jayne, or Gao)... It was fun.

It's getting really wintery outide. I feel like in 3 days, it became winter. I tried to run, but may resort to indoor running soon, as it is challenging to run when you can't feel your thighs. Hmm maybe I need some kind of windproof pants to run in?

I feel ready for a break and for the semester to end. But don't want finals to begin...

Congrats to Terrence... FYI: Next week he starts working 9-5 shifts. He will be able to go line dancing with me now and won't be able to stay up until all hours of the night.

Back to my phonology studying....

Adios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home