Hiking, Travelling and Dreaming

This was intended to be my thoughts on travelling, but I'll have to tame my wanderlust for a while longer....

Monday, November 21, 2005

ASL or Augmentative Communication??

I don't feel like making a decision.... And this year I had none, no classes to pick, nothing to decide. But I have an option for next semester.

I could take American Sign Language (ASL). But it's an intro class and I already took one last year (which I loved). Therefore, this could be an easy class and give me a break and it fits nicely into my schedule.

The other option:

Augmentative Communication. If you don't know what that is, I suggest you wikipedia it. This could be interesting and it would be something very new. But it doesn't fit as nicely into my schedule.

Yah, so what do you think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home