Hiking, Travelling and Dreaming

This was intended to be my thoughts on travelling, but I'll have to tame my wanderlust for a while longer....

Friday, October 21, 2005

Today I went to the dentist (first time since my Durocher days). It was free, (thank god for mcgill's dental insurance) and in Westmount. The dentist and his assistant both took pity on me. They asked me where I lived and I said "down the hill in St Henri". They said well, at least it does the trick!! They don't wanna take out my wisdom teeth and didn't make fun of my dental problems. My previous dentists always want me to get braces and correct my bite ($$$).

I've gotta get back to travail, got a few midterms next week and 2 assignments. I am stuck on a phonological development question and can't ask my classmates cuz it's independant..

I wanna join the outdoors club, not that I have the time, but it's cheap membership and I'd get to rent cheap gear from 'em as well as be able to go on trips.

Oh yah, almost oublied... 2 Halloween Parties

Friday October 28- Gordie's place (Above Sheinarts)
Saturday Oct 29 - Terrence's place-
note: this is the first time that the coldwater flat will not be hosting a party... so Terrence is hosting one in our honour...

5 Comments:

At 5:42 AM, Blogger Connor Wilson said...

Every year my son Dylan and I have been building our Halloween animatronic display. This year we added 12 new figures and my wife had been making the clothes etc. but then I clued in that Halloween Costumes were the ideal solution - ya, ok I'm slow but...This year is really cool because we've done an HP Lovecraft display that I'm sure he'd appreciate but I'm not so sure he'd approve of this - The Necronomicon - Is it just me or is that just plain goofy ? Anyway, everybody is doing their own Haunted House thing now but hey - it's fun and if you've got kids I really suggest you try it yourself if you haven't already. It's a nice change from the usual Christmas Lights routine and a lot of scaaarrry fun. Happy Halloween everybody.

 
At 10:50 PM, Blogger Antonio Hicks said...

I was just browsing various blogs as I was doing a search on the word halloween, and I just wanted to say that I really like what you've done with your blog, even though it wasn't particularly related to what I searched for. I appreciate your postings, and your blog is a good example of how a blog should be done. I've only just recently started a Posters website - feel free to visit it when you get a chance if you wish. Much success, antonio.

 
At 2:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoyed your sexy model blog. You should check out this lingerie site... **SexyBedroomAttire**

 
At 4:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shop online today. Forget driving to the mall when you can just click the mouse and order from your favorite store. No traffic to deal with

 
At 1:44 AM, Anonymous Poker Bez Depozytu said...

One of your articles is good but other are average. Your blog is good anyway.
--------------------------
Sans Depot
Poker Money
In addition to poker and tennis Patrik Antonius loves workouts at the gym and all physical activity. Leading a healthy lifestyle and very respectful of their figure by training every day, taking vitamins and other poker supplements. This is another player of great caliber, which points out that to have a good and continuously play poker need good physical and mental condition. However, Patrik never denied himself a few beers at a party and how to tell his friends about it, overall this is a man who likes to have a free poker bonus.
Full Tilt Sin Deposito
Ohne Einzahlung
Let us therefore concludes Caesar what belongs to Caesar. Finn because of its appearance is the idol of women. Aggressive style and results inspire admiration among poker players making Antonius can be considered a true poker star. It is not surprising that it is desirable for all kinds of media and is often invited to many TV programs, not just poker. If you are in the world of poker equivalent of a David Beckham, it is certainly the first candidate for this comparison is free poker money.
instant money
Titan Poker Capitale

 

Post a Comment

<< Home