Hiking, Travelling and Dreaming

This was intended to be my thoughts on travelling, but I'll have to tame my wanderlust for a while longer....

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Stupid spam comments. I tried to prevent them, but guess what I consider spammy comments differs from what my blog considers spammy comments.

I'm having an awful time with my takehome. It's taking me way too long and I'm getting nowhere. It's due demain matin and I just can't seem to get one of the questions...

I also need to get on with my other projects/classes...

My cuzin Matt spent Friday night in jail... He beat up a female cop, broke a window of the cop car and once again his mouth got him in trouble!! I have zero sympathy for him...

Anyways, I'm gonna go eat and think about oral motor development and try to finish this damn takehome!


3 Comments:

At 8:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The basics of pen is simple to understand.

 
At 8:14 AM, Blogger awaterpixie said...

Loard he BEAT UP a female cop and broke a window.. LOL.. I think it was more than his mouth that got him in trouble.

I hate spammers too... I really don't want to have to put on word verification but I think if it gets too bad I'll have to ::sigh::

 
At 5:22 AM, Anonymous north carolina hiking said...

Great posts about this post. Your blog is full of interesting thoughts. Keep up the good work, mountainmari.

Cheers,
australia hiking

 

Post a Comment

<< Home