Hiking, Travelling and Dreaming

This was intended to be my thoughts on travelling, but I'll have to tame my wanderlust for a while longer....

Friday, October 14, 2005

The highlight of my day was the cortisol cream I bought.

Black Pants to cover excema $20
Aveeno lotion to moisturize legs $8
Cortisol lotion to get rid of itchiness $3.99
Not spending hours scratching the patches till bleeding -- priceless

** That's my mastercard story **

Now I shall get to work. I went to Joanne's step class (half an L step over the step).

C'est tout!!

1 Comments:

At 6:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice blog! When you have an opportunity, I hope you will visit my Enduring Collections Cybermall site. We cater to home entertainment shopping in a department store format, great deals often below retail. We think you will want to make it one of your favorites for Christmas gifts.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home