Hiking, Travelling and Dreaming

This was intended to be my thoughts on travelling, but I'll have to tame my wanderlust for a while longer....

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Friday night, after Clive's party Jayne accidentally called 8-1-1 (as opposed to 9-11). Woman was really sick and it seemed serious. There were several signs that these men were fraud EMT's (according to Max- Critter's customer from the cafe):

-they were eating her Tums
-they wanted to move in and us to make them breakfast
-they wanted to come to our next party
-they stayed 45 minutes and chatted
-they asked where my parents were (okay, I just added that in, cuz I'm sick of getting carded!!!)

Okay... gtg study

3 Comments:

At 8:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey hey...I think this qualifies as telling EVERYBODY.

-woman

 
At 2:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No different than that reference to my wardrobe resembling PeeWee Herman's.

 
At 2:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoyed your sexy mature blog. You should check out this lingerie site... **SexyBedroomAttire**

 

Post a Comment

<< Home