Hiking, Travelling and Dreaming

This was intended to be my thoughts on travelling, but I'll have to tame my wanderlust for a while longer....

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

What's new??

Jayne gets back today!!!

I got a new pillow (feathers).

Poopie has no bed, he sleeps on a round cushion.

Terrence is my neighbour, love his apt!

Critter's boss is a "closeted pervert" (Curt, 2005).

The half mararthon is less than 2 weeks away.

It's raining men, well raining and I haven't thanked anyone!!


1 Comments:

At 12:31 PM, Blogger QOTSAFAN1 said...

Since you are also linked to my FORMER blog site I should also let you know that the bloggin' game just got a little to heavy for me so I decided to delete mine. I Checked it last week and found that the site location "qotsafan1.blogspot.com" has been taken over by someone else. I don't know who they are, or how they did it. But it ain't me babe, no no no!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home