Hiking, Travelling and Dreaming

This was intended to be my thoughts on travelling, but I'll have to tame my wanderlust for a while longer....

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

My blackmailed room feels like a sauna... Even with the fan facing me at number 3... It'll be a relief to get out of the heat when/if I go home. It's muggy and sticky outside, but not sunny. I'm off and not sure what I'll do today. I wouldn't mind if it cooled off for a day or two.

We got a paper that a company may want to use our apt to film a movie "Naked Josh 3". Only problem is that it's during, half of the first semester!!! Not sure what the girls'd say to that.

Adios

2 Comments:

At 2:19 PM, Blogger underdoglem said...

Hey mari its jeremy from camp argonaut. This camp is a hell of a lot of work. I'm a storeman for e-coy which is a supercompany. anyways write me its pretty boring peace i gtg. p.s. i also got to work at Qm for 3 days

 
At 8:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you wanna trade your "blackmailed" room, it's cool. I'm only here for a couple more months anyway.

Roomie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home