Hiking, Travelling and Dreaming

This was intended to be my thoughts on travelling, but I'll have to tame my wanderlust for a while longer....

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

My sleep cycle is screwed up... I needed an alarm to wake up at 10 am, which for me is odd.

I'm going into second cup one day this week to see if I like it and if they like me. If it works out, I may desert the Presse Café chain gang!!

I would kinda prefer a serving position, but I'm stuck in the same rut I was when I was 16! (When McDonalds wouldn't hire me - the ultimate rejection). In other words, restaurants in montreal don't want to hire me...

I found out I have to fix up my thesis, well everyone has to. Any changes that the readers made, I will have to correct. Then I have to resubmit it... I'm tempted to lie and pretend I'm in BC, just to get out of doing it.

Okay, I'm gonna shut up 'cause this entry is way too long!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home