Hiking, Travelling and Dreaming

This was intended to be my thoughts on travelling, but I'll have to tame my wanderlust for a while longer....

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

My feet smell
I look like hell
Waking up at six
may be okay for hicks
But I'm oh so tired
Even coffee doesn't make me wired
Anymore
That's for sure
I leave in the morning
get home at night
Laura's asleep tight
Critter's out in the town
I feel like I'm gonna drown
I'd prefer to be slaving in BC
With much less to do, it seemed much more easy
Besides the city was better with my "matinee idol" :(
He entertained me and gave me my title
It's 11 and I want to go to bed
But I think I'll watch Desperate housewives instead
To prepare myself for when I become one
Better yet, with class I could be a nun
My bro got a crooked new job
Only one more week of dealing with Bob
That's it for my rhyming poem
Now I'll relax, I'm finally home

1 Comments:

At 11:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

am I that boring?

-Kritter

 

Post a Comment

<< Home