Hiking, Travelling and Dreaming

This was intended to be my thoughts on travelling, but I'll have to tame my wanderlust for a while longer....

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

I have no sympathy for Mr Brendan. It's been said that there are only an infinite amount of stories, and these themes keep on repeating themselves. This is the story of the little red hen all over again.

I won't forget him running off to "party like it's 1969" after receiving his provisionary loan. I won't forget trying to help him plan ahead. But I hope that history will not repeat itself.

This may seem cold but it hurts me to see someone so talented and bright end up being pushed farther away from his dreams. It's disrespectful to those of us who actually have to study hard, go to class and hand in assignments (aka the rock busters). It's a shame because I'm sure he's one of the better writers... but the dept doesn't see that.

At least he hasn't given up. I think he's ready to go back to school, hard core. After a year of history, they'll take him back and if not, I know he'll succeed.

J.B. I may not be able to feed you stale chicken wraps with day old Presse salad, but I want to help you get back on track.

3 Comments:

At 12:29 PM, Blogger underdoglem said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 12:31 PM, Blogger underdoglem said...

Good idea mari.
I would do the same for u know who.
i will write a new post soon so see u on friday with dad. Jeremy

 
At 7:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*hug* - Jane

 

Post a Comment

<< Home