Hiking, Travelling and Dreaming

This was intended to be my thoughts on travelling, but I'll have to tame my wanderlust for a while longer....

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Friday, our flat will be invaded by the Lyons!! Critter is graduating so it'll be a full house. Mine isn't till the 13th.

If I had something interesting to write, I would, but I don't. Except uh, we went to Brutopia last night with Craig (Jayne- u remember him from the party). It was trivia night so that was fun, well if we could ignore Craig's "advances". I say we cuz he was being opportunistic/ obnoxious towards Critter & I.

I think it's grand prix weekend so work should be busy.....

1 Comments:

At 1:03 AM, Blogger GooglePlexMan said...

I really enjoy your blog. I wanted to let you know I've found some great info about Alternative Student Loan
at Alternative Student Loan
. Check it out and keep up the great blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home