Hiking, Travelling and Dreaming

This was intended to be my thoughts on travelling, but I'll have to tame my wanderlust for a while longer....

Thursday, May 26, 2005

"Bloody hell, I can't believe..... (fill in the blank)."

That's what I hear from dad. He calls me to lecture me about my brothers, as if it's somehow my fault. Ca m'énerve!!! I don't wanna hear about it. I've sold my soul to the second cup corporation, why can't my bros be conformists too? Why can't Phil call revenue quebec and tell them he's a student? Why do I get lectured by dad that he has no money, when I'm not asking him for any?

I hate it!! I'm sick of being everyone's doormat!!

2 Comments:

At 1:28 PM, Blogger Jeremy Brendan said...

They have no right to blame you. Your brothers are writing their own requiems. It's not your responsibility to pick up the shattered glass.

Don't let him tell you BS like that. I'm sorry that everything is fuct.

Peace,
JB

 
At 11:25 AM, Anonymous wendy said...

fuck that!! that is such unbelievable bull! first of all, from what i've seen, you're the only one who actually HAS your life in order. you have a legitimate job and you're doing phenomenally well in school. secondly, you've consistently gone beyond the call of sisterly duty when it comes to helping him out. and thirdly, they're grown men! grrrr... leave it to the males to claim all the praise when they succeed, and look for a scapegoat when they don't. at least JB realizes that he is the sole author of his own damn demise. *sigh* sorry you have to deal with that shit, marisa. i'd call your dad and give him a tongue-lashing if i could.
oh and uh... found your blog through JB's... hope you don't mind me reading.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home