Hiking, Travelling and Dreaming

This was intended to be my thoughts on travelling, but I'll have to tame my wanderlust for a while longer....

Sunday, April 03, 2005

Went to Tonal Ecstacy Concert lastnight. Critter is going tonight (5 pm) if anyone wants to check it out. It's different, harmonious, not churchy if that intimidates some of you!

I gotta do some dishes before I go to Abir's then off to Presse Cafe. I'm sipping tea on E's laptop in my living room. It'll be weird to leave this cold-water flat!!! Two years....

What else?? We want to plan a party at the end of semester(after exams end)! It could be sort of an outdoors/afternoon thing that takes place in the baseball field across the street. It would proceed indoors to our flat. Ask Critter for more info....

Okay gotta really go this time;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home