Hiking, Travelling and Dreaming

This was intended to be my thoughts on travelling, but I'll have to tame my wanderlust for a while longer....

Friday, April 01, 2005

Sorry for not blogging... my internet ain't working. But it's my PC's fault, 'cause Critter's internet works just fine. Last time Jayne fixed it, so I may require tech support once again....

I'm liking the Spring weather although due to a "weather bet", we lost to Gordie, we will be feeding him. Well not feeding him in an infantilism sense, but cooking him dinner! I didn't expect it to warm up this much by now. I must have been remembering Matapedian Springs, which begin in June!

Not too much else to say... still waiting for the french girl to send me the rest of my francais transcriptions-- thesis due April 11, but Norman tells me not to panic!!!

Okay, this entry is long enough, starting to be like my mom!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home