Hiking, Travelling and Dreaming

This was intended to be my thoughts on travelling, but I'll have to tame my wanderlust for a while longer....

Sunday, April 10, 2005

I took the day off work so I could fdo my school work. It wasn't very productive. (I actually kinda missed relaxing my brain and feeding it with high amounts of caffeine).

Two of my papers are done (the ones that are due tomorrow). But I can't seem to force myself to finish up my thesis. It's due on Friday which seems like a long time away, but I know it isn't.

The girls started interviewing new roommates for next year. Laura decided if we pawned one Italian girl's shoes (she came to look at the place), it would pay 2 months rent in our flat!

I'm gonna miss the cold water flat. It's been my home for 2 years :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home