Hiking, Travelling and Dreaming

This was intended to be my thoughts on travelling, but I'll have to tame my wanderlust for a while longer....

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

I haven't written in a while. It's Laura's birthday today, she's 21 now!!

I'm so lazy. I have my last exam tomorrow and must leave the house to study for it. Clearly, I cannot do anything here. I'm still feeling the wine from lastnight. (Gordie dropped by with wine).

I don't really have any other stuff to say. My summer plans look like I'll stay in the city again. As much as I would love to play in the Rockies, it makes more sense to stay here. I'm gonna try to get a serving job despite Bob's offer of another 15 cent raise!! (FYI: Bob is my boss at Presse Café)

I also will find Phil a job or several if that's what it takes... I need to find Pat an apt because his chaotic friend got him kicked out of his place.

C'est tout...

I hope everyone will be at our BBQ on April 30th (tentative date)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home