Hiking, Travelling and Dreaming

This was intended to be my thoughts on travelling, but I'll have to tame my wanderlust for a while longer....

Sunday, March 06, 2005

Work wasn't so bad. The boss hired a new guy. It made it more interesting (my coworker & I wanted him to a hire a guy for so long- so we don't have to lift the heavy things). Phil mopped my floor and Gordie kept me company. Armee gave me a hard time about our "disorganized menu" till I told him I didn't write it!!

I wanna sleep but have to finish my presentation. I just fix one word, change the font colour and then I'm totally distracted. It's on Evelyn Hooker. She's the pioneer from the 50's who did the research on homosexuals and that eventually got it removed from the DSM (mental disorders). Did you know that??

By the way, had a great weekend. Dancing on the bar at Que Leu Leu's- very fun- almost compares to a gay bar!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home