Hiking, Travelling and Dreaming

This was intended to be my thoughts on travelling, but I'll have to tame my wanderlust for a while longer....

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Okay I'm forwarding Brian Mackay everything to complete my teach corps application. I will plan to leave in July because I am contracted at the Mackay Center School (as a volunteer!)!

In the mean time, I'll finish off my undergrad, the best that I can. However, like my prof told me, grades don't mean anything. If you don't have them, it can penalize you for acceptance but if you have them, it's nothing 'cause it just makes you equal with everyone else who applies that has 'em.

I feel like I should have done more. Maybe I should have also been saving the world. Anyhow, this gives me a chance to travel without my parents being disappointed in me.

Anyways, I gotta shower and get to school. I'm gonna walk today 'cause I need the exercise/ endorphins!

PS If anyone has a place to store Marisa's stuff or wants to borrow my bed, desk, pc etc for the year.......... it's up for grabs!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home