Hiking, Travelling and Dreaming

This was intended to be my thoughts on travelling, but I'll have to tame my wanderlust for a while longer....

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Happy Belated Birthday to Terrence Lawrence Firth!!! I swear I didn't forget!!

Yesterday my exercise science teacher pinched my fat (body fat percentage measurement).

These seem like random thoughts.

Also, heard back from Teach Corps and I need to send them more stuff and they'll hook me up with a job in Korea or Japan. I also need to tell them when I can start, I think July or August would be best. One of my siblings said he didn't think I was serious about leaving, but I am! I just need my reject letter from the prestigous school first before I make that decision to leave Canada.

I'm waiting for a participant. I hope he shows up, I gotta get this data collected & analyzed.

Okay... nothing else

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home