Hiking, Travelling and Dreaming

This was intended to be my thoughts on travelling, but I'll have to tame my wanderlust for a while longer....

Saturday, February 26, 2005

Who am I?

I'm not sure anymore. I went out to Sky and somehow lost my coat check- stub. I ended up waiting for 2 hours:( till the end of the night. Enfin, at 3:30, no coat:( It must have been stolen, someone found my ticket.

That wouldn't be so bad. But all my ID's, cards, bank cards, bus pass and my keys (including work/lab ones) were in the pockets of my coat.

Not to mention, I gotta leave in an our and a half to be at the lab to work!! And Adam (Merc's man) is in my bed and snoring so loud that I can't even take a snooze!!

I drank way too much. I think I'm gonna go back to being a nerd. Things would be so much simpler.

Argg....... there's more to say but I've bitched enough for now!!

9 Comments:

At 3:17 AM, Blogger Unified Chasity Belt said...

ahhhh Mari! i still feel hrrid about your coat! i shouldn't have asked you to come out with me, it was seriously my fault. all will be better soon luv! if you need anything or just someone to talk to, just give me a call anytime!

"my first, my last. my everything!"

BAz

 
At 10:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Burn fat and build lean muscle while you sleep. Experience deep restorative sleep.

 
At 1:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Improve elasticity of your skin. Lose and Snooze Guarantees a Thinner, Healthier You!

 
At 2:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Improve your daytime energy levels. Improve elasticity of your skin.

 
At 12:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

 
At 6:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lose and SnoozeTM Weightloss Product

 
At 11:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

 
At 4:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lose 20lbs eating the food you love to eat. Burn Excess Body Fat while you Sleep!

 
At 10:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home