Hiking, Travelling and Dreaming

This was intended to be my thoughts on travelling, but I'll have to tame my wanderlust for a while longer....

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

I never really saw pot as a harsh drug. It's mild, has medecinal puposes and everyone smokes it. But the more I think about it, it seems like it may not be as innocent as its users swear it to be. This is purely anecdotal evidence. I may check some peer-reviewed journals for eveidence, but that will be later.

More and more, I hear about people who lose their souls to cocaine. And many of these people, in fact most started with marijuana, never intending to do "hard drugs". I don't plan on trying it to see what its high is like. But I know of other ways to get high, without playing around with dopamine, norepinephrine and serotonin in your brain. One way is by exercising and another way is by helping people. I won't mention cleaning 'cause maybe I'm the only one who feels good from cleaning!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home