Hiking, Travelling and Dreaming

This was intended to be my thoughts on travelling, but I'll have to tame my wanderlust for a while longer....

Friday, February 04, 2005

I can't wait for our weight training workout in the basement this afternoon. I haven't been getting to the gym enough and "the firm" (the name of the dvd) somehow motivates me to get there!!

In the words of Gianna (Tender Lovin's spouse/roomie): Sniff, sniff!! We were gonna go to Parking ce soir, moi, Critter et Jayne. It's someone's b'day who works there, a pal of Critter's. However, we have one too many x-chromosomes to get in:( And we're missing a y-chromosome. So that won't be happening.

Officially, I'm 50% done my testing and will be done in a week. Oooh Rotty!!!!!

Anyways, I'm gonna head back to the flat to study/clean. The lab is giving me cabin fever!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home