Hiking, Travelling and Dreaming

This was intended to be my thoughts on travelling, but I'll have to tame my wanderlust for a while longer....

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

While I was home, mom tried to pimp both me and Mercury out to the same guy (Steel wool's son). The only problem is Merc is in Matapedia and the guy (Ti-Jon) lives in Mtl. I just realized an honest excuse I can tell him (he called twice). My friend likes him (Merc) and it would be disrespectful to hangout with someone who my friend likes!!!

I am going to the gym ce soir. I need to get back in shape. My health and fitness class makes me feel unhealthy and my psychotic disorders class makes me think I may have hypomania!!! It would explain my busy-body-ness. You know how I always feel like I must clean and be doing stuff.

Okay enough!!! I wanna read.

If Philipino is reading this... I need help at writing my letters of intent for grad school :(

Adios!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home