Hiking, Travelling and Dreaming

This was intended to be my thoughts on travelling, but I'll have to tame my wanderlust for a while longer....

Sunday, January 02, 2005

There's no place like home....

And by home I am referring to the cold water flat;) I arrived safely at 1 pm today, though cranky and 5 hours late. To look at the the glass the other way, I get 50% discount off my next train ticket!!

I spent the afternoon cleaning, organizing and then watching Laura's "sex & the city" dvds. Tomorrow it's back to school for me.... I'm tired but trying to stay awake till 10 pm so that I won't wake up too early!!!

Matapedia was ok this time. I did a lot of eating, drinking (not just water) and got intoxicated using other remedies. I also spent lots of time with Mercury- snowshoeing, hiking and sliding in -20C weather. (He's such a trooper). I got a digital camera from my father, so I have all of these pics, but I'm not sure how to post them onto my blog.

Okay that's all... I hate to admit it but I missed the city, being mobile and people (Jayne) mainly. It makes me wonder if I am a pure country girl or a hybrid?

1 Comments:

At 11:11 AM, Blogger Unified Chasity Belt said...

hey Mari!
i'm sorry i didn't makie it to the station! i was stuck at Val's but i wanted to see you off so bad! i miss you already. . . i went to call you the today but realised you were gone :'-( i will call you tomorrow!
miss and love you so much!

BAz

P.S i think i'm going to BC! ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home