Hiking, Travelling and Dreaming

This was intended to be my thoughts on travelling, but I'll have to tame my wanderlust for a while longer....

Monday, January 31, 2005

If you are a native English speaker with French as a second language, I want you!!

I've begun binge testing... Did 3 participants today... will have tested 10 by Wednesday (granted they all show up). I wanna get it done and over with so I can try to analyze it... Seriously, I am still looking for participants, if anyone else is interested.

My brother saved the day and edited my letter at 5am, after a show. I feel so sluggish- 7 am is early, even for a morning person.... Yep, so the application is out of my hands. In the mean time, I will make alternate plans and look more into teaching in Asia. I'm going on the null hypothesis that I will not get into Mcgill.

C'est tout, my next participant should be arriving soon.


5 Comments:

At 7:02 PM, Blogger Boo said...

Call me and I'll haul ass to Loyola.

 
At 8:52 PM, Blogger DigitalCamera said...

Hi, I was just surfing around and found your page!
Very cool,I didn't know you could find all this interesting stuff.
If you are interested, go see my Digital Camera related site.
It isnt anything special but you might still find something of interest.

 
At 11:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great blog! I also have a site about waterskiing disabled
. You can check it out at waterskiing disabled
.

Also, as a special bonus, I want to tell you about a great site that is giving away a FREE Sony DVD Handycam. Just click the link below and enter your Zipcode to qualify.

FREE Sony DVD Handycam

 
At 3:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi :)

You have a great blog! Keep up the great work, and I'll be sure to visit regularly.

I have a aiu online degree related site, check it out if you get some time!

Look forward to reading more of your insightful post!

 
At 6:38 AM, Blogger Antonio Hicks said...

I was just browsing various blogs as I was doing a search on the word halloween, and I just wanted to say that I really like what you've done with your blog, even though it wasn't particularly related to what I searched for. I appreciate your postings, and your blog is a good example of how a blog should be done. I've only just recently started a Posters website - feel free to visit it when you get a chance if you wish. Much success, antonio.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home