Hiking, Travelling and Dreaming

This was intended to be my thoughts on travelling, but I'll have to tame my wanderlust for a while longer....

Monday, January 24, 2005

Hier I had a caffeine overdose. Tres scary. I was shaking while doing my homework. I couldn't sleep till 2, then had to get up early for the Mackay Centre. It's definately a nice way to start off the week. Elementary school rocks!! Wish I could be in grade 2 again!!!

Arrg... I think I took on too much this semester. I keep writing myself to-do lists but am not really crossing anything off them. And I feel like none of my classes matter except for my *#@!ing thesis and getting my testing done, analyzed, and eventually written up. My other classes just get in the way of my time!!

I may need to do a m&m test for presse cafe. By m&m test, I mean weighing out the pros and cons. I like the free coffee, the food, the people and it's a nice way to spend my Sundays. But without it, I'd gain homework time on a Sunday afternoon. I may have to also give less time to my ex-baked goods-family lab. It's voluntary so I can! Why am I such a Scooter?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home