Hiking, Travelling and Dreaming

This was intended to be my thoughts on travelling, but I'll have to tame my wanderlust for a while longer....

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Ooooh rotty!!!

I'm so tired. I have a draft of my paper written, well pretty much but I can't stand to re-read it. The cognitive side of language is so dry!

Well gotta get back to it... exam mode is around the corner, so I may not write much (or have much to write about). My nerdy life ain't so interesting.

Also my Dec 23 exam was changed to Dec 10:) It's good, but I'll still be leaving on the 23rd with Terrence Lawrence (Tender Loving) & Critter & Derek & whoever else!

Ciao

1 Comments:

At 11:48 AM, Blogger Celtic23 said...

Hey Mari!

Guess what??? Got myself a Blog of my very own! Check it out @ tenderlovin.blogspot.com ... it still needs a little decoratin', but I'm workin' on it! :-)

Laterz!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home