Hiking, Travelling and Dreaming

This was intended to be my thoughts on travelling, but I'll have to tame my wanderlust for a while longer....

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

It's the morning and Mercury, Prince, Jen and Joel are still asleep. My cat allergies are bad so I'm awake. We had our infamous party lastnight. I'm not sure how many people there were but I stayed sober to keep everything under control!! Everything went smooth, Jen got a little rowdy/ aggressive, but that's the bulk of our excitement.

I feel ready to go back to the city. My eyes are burning as I speak. I wanna scratch but I know it'll make it worse. It was fun to be back, but I could have a drive up tomorrow with Tender Lovin' and I'd get to go to Gordie's party. The only reason I'd stay till the 1st is to see my parents (who deserted me during the holidays). They're in Mtl as I speak, living in the flat while I live a life of royalty in their home!!

I gotta go clean up, though most of the mess was picked up lastnight by Beefie (someone we knew from air cadets).

Anyways, nothing else....

Later!!

1 Comments:

At 10:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Miss you ~ back in MTL as we speak - call asap.

Jane

PS tell Gordie I don't hate him.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home