Hiking, Travelling and Dreaming

This was intended to be my thoughts on travelling, but I'll have to tame my wanderlust for a while longer....

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

I just handed in my research proposal.... Like Jayne, I am second-guessing it. I feel like it wasn't perfect, but I had to hand it in!! At least, it's a nice weight off my shoulders. Now I can lurk in the library for hours like Critter to study for my upcoming exams!!

In the lab, they want me to do the voice of Zudoc- a gender neutral child from outer space- for one of the procedures. It's a video and they just needed the voice. I was ecstatic... it's like my dream come true:) I guess all those voice imitations paid off, thanks mom. ("It's the professional for the click-click-click-click....")

Jen was in Monty this matin before her departure to TO! We went to see her and it got me looking forward to my trip home and to being home. However, the grass is always greener and once I get into that dander-filled house and am there, it could be a different story!!! But I think I'm more mature and can inhibit my anger and maybe not fight avec mes parents!!

Well, that's all I have to say....

I'm planning a party in Matapedia when my parents go to Montreal, some time after Christmas!!! How does that song go, the one Mercury loved , "And I feel like I'm 12 years old..". More like 15 though, when my bro & I would have parties when the family went away!!

Ciao:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home