Hiking, Travelling and Dreaming

This was intended to be my thoughts on travelling, but I'll have to tame my wanderlust for a while longer....

Friday, November 26, 2004

You always learn from your mistakes....

I made a mistake lastnight. After running into the ex lastnight in the metro, he wanted to come over and talk. It was fine, but then he came back later to sleep over (not fine). Nothing happened however when I woke up, I told him that this couldn't happen again. Things definately felt different and it made me realize what Critter was trying to let me see during the past week. There were problems and then when we broke up, I didn't remember all of them. But by talking to him, I remembered why I had agreed to it. So this morning, I wiped the slate clean and feel like a new person. I told him that I'm ready to move on.... It doesn't matter if I mean I'm ready to go back to being an old maid... That's still an improvement.

Guys!!! I promise no more entries about this stuff anymore.

On another note, Critter and I might be going out with Terry tonight. Anyone wanna join us??

2 Comments:

At 6:39 PM, Blogger Jeremy Brendan said...

Don't worry about it. Everybody slips sometimes; that's why ice exists. The important thing is that you realized what was happening. I think that this guy isn't worth your trouble.

He told you he didn't have time, but now he has time to sleep over? Sounds like bullshit to me. I don't know the whole story (I only know the basic stuff you told me in line at the People's Potato, etc.) but I think he's trying to have his cake without the baking or dishes that come with it.

Besides, with all the guys after you lately (you know who they are!), you can pick and choose. He is so "Summer fling"; you could do a lot better. (Like Gordie! That guy is a golden God.) :)

Give me a call...er...actually my cellphone was cancelled but I'll give you a call tomorrow sometime if I get the chance when I'm at work. Send me an email if you want. Good luck.

Peace,
JB.

 
At 11:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wouldn't worry about it - "mistakes" can be useful - at least now you aren't going to wonder what if, etc. You know you did the right thing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home